As some of you may have noticed, I've been a little lame lately in the blog-writing sense. I think after nearly a year of trying to document all of the new things I've done, seen, eaten, etc throughout my time in South America I got to the point where I needed a little breather to just live my life instead of writing it every day. However, I am happy to report that the desire to share my experiences in this final stage has returned, and I don't want to let the last 50 days slip by without a bit of reflection, observation, and photos of course...I have thoroughly enjoyed the rush of inspiration that comes from a fresh start and new perspective and am looking forward to filling this blog with all that comes my way in the next 2 months =)
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment